Wednesday, December 19, 2012

#Imagine that :

Embedded image permalink
Harry unbuttons his shirt and whispers "wanna have some fun tonight babe?" 
"I'm so tired tonight...ugh I've been studying all day for my math exam tomorrow." 
"I just wanted to relax you babe, let me do that." he says as he grabs your hand and pulls you to bed. "Harreh...please don't" you whisper and close your eyes. "I don't wanna force you to do something that you don't want to do, girl, I just really wanna do this right now..with you." "So do I, but I don't want to regret it right after." you reply and he frees your hand. "Who would possibly regret that?I mean I'm Harry Styles." he smirks.  "You have no idea how much I want you. I don't find anything wrong with it, I just don't know." "I'm begging you." he comes closer. You can't spell a word. "You're so pretty when you're confused." he smiles. "I'm sorry!" you say while looking at the floor. "You don't have to be sorry, (Y/N), you just have to let yourself free." he holds you. "Harry...just not today." "Oh okay what-SO-ever !" he says angrily. "Do you hate me now?" you ask."I would never hate you babe, I just..just..-" "Just what?" you look him in the eyes. "This has never happened to me again. No woman in the world has ever said no to me. I feel like you do not really love me, do you?" He says and lays in bed. He looks so hot you can't take your eyes off him. You just wanna ride him. "It's not that..." you say and lay next to him. He turns his body looking at yours and starts kicking really softly your feet. "Hey, what are you doing haha?!" you start kicking him back. "Nothing I'm just trying to-" and before he finishes his sentence he comes on you. "Woah Harry.." you say loudly. "It was a plan hahaa!Now the things just can't go differently" he winks "Come on baby it comes naturally..." he takes his shirt off. "Okay...do what you want, I'm in!" you agree and let everything to Harry. "No, actually I'm in!If you know what I mean." ~THE END~ 

7 comments:

  1. AHaha This was an awesome Imagine! :D
    Harry Feels! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much sweetie!Glad you liked it ☻

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow omg so many harry feels! *_* its amazing! loved it! you should write more...!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you so much lovely :D I will write more for sure ♥ xx

      Delete
  4. That gave me Harry feels!OMG Evie keep writing gurl ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete