Friday, December 14, 2012

For Emily ♥

 http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/82769065/Louis+Tomlinson+lou+fab+magazine.png
It’s you 20th birthday! You are really excited about it. But, you just realised that your best friend Louis, is more excited than you are! He was your best friend since kindergarden. You never had feelings for him. But, now you have kind of started liking him more than a friend. You hated that feeling. You did not want to fall for your best friend! But, when you fall in love, you fall hard.
In the day of your birthday all the lads called you on your cell to wish you for your birthday except Louis. You wondered why hasn’t he called? Did he forget?
In the evening you heard a knock on your door. It was Louis.
“What do you want?” you said sternly.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!” he screamed.
You rolled your eyes.
“What’s wrong, love?”
“Why are you wishing me a happy birthday now?!?!”
“Just shut up and come out!”
“No I won’t!”
He grabbed your hand a pushed you inside the car and took you to the outskirts of the town.
“Louis what’s going on?”
You saw a beautiful picnick spot. There were all your favourite dishes and a birthday cake.
You could not see the cake properly but when you came closer you saw something written on it..
“Wanna be mine?” was written there.
Your heart skipped a beat.
“L-l-louis?”
“Emily, I want to tell you something. I don't know how you feel about me, but I'm really into you. I know that you didn't expect me to say that but I cannot hide my feelings anymore. I love you.”
“Louis!What you said was the best birthday present I could ever get!I love you so much. I think I always did. But now I love you more, not just as a friend but as something more.”
“Really?”
“Yes!”
He smiled. It was so awkward for both of you. But then he decided that it was a good time for him to kiss you. And he did. It was a really long kiss. “You're an amazing kisser” you said. “I know, right?” he laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment