Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HARRY IMAGINE


You and your best friend ,Harry, are out for a walk. Now he looks at you and your heart beats faster. "Harry!Can you stop this?" "Stop what?" he laughs. "Why are you looking at me like that, you make me feel awkward." "Sorry, babe I wanted you to feel pretty not awkward. I guess I failed." He says and steps back. 
"No wait!" you yell while grabbing his hand. "Wow you're very strong, look how easily you turned me around." he says and hugs you. "Aha" you laugh and hug him tightly. "It's so cold outside, do you think we should go home now?" he asks while holding your face in his big cold hands."Erm, I wanna stay here with you for longer!" "Oh me too!Haha!Hey look what wind did to my hair. I think I look very ugly" he sighs. "You?Ugly?No way!You're handsome...And your hair is perf- I mean it's okay.
"Thank you, but you only say that because we're friends" he bites his lip.
"Everyone would tell you that!Can't you see how handsome you are?I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with...your face" "Woah!If you're in love with my face doesn't that pratically mean that you're in love with me...?He says as he comes closer to your body. "I don't know, I'm confused!Does it?" you ask and smile at the ground. "I think it does" he nods and now his face is right infront of yours, you can feel him breathing. He slowly moves his head and suddenly his lips are touching yours. He kisses you while he's placing his hands around you. It's by far your best moment ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment